Lost in a dream... Acrylic texture painting workshop
The easiest and most fun technique to create a textured painting!
This tutorial is part of the "No Shenanigans" mixed media tutorial book and full video course!
This video tutorial is suitable for you if you...
• are a beginner artist (no experience needed!) who wants clear instructions
• feel stuck creatively and would like to try a new style
• don’t want to, or can’t, buy a huge amount of art supplies
• think that painting is hard or you are not the creative type
• feel overwhelmed by the amount of information out there
• want to really learn how an artist creates her paintings, with genuine tutorials (no fluffy or distracting content)
What is this mixed media tutorial about?
This is the easiest and most fun technique I know to get an amazing raised texture on a painting...
Let me show you how to create it without any tools or mediums: all you need is a sheet of paper, some paint and your trusty hands!
You are going to love seeing this beautiful abstract piece full of detail, colour and shine develop in front of you!
What I enjo so much about this style of abstract art ist that, because there is no primary focal point, you can truly let your mind wander, using your imagination to interpret what is front of you.
Simply stop and study the texture, admire how the light reflects and how the colours draw you in...
Let yourself relax... Ahhh...
Hang on, first we need to acturally create this gorgeous dreamy painting! Ready???
I will show you how to create this beautiful painting, from start to finish!
What's great about this mixed media workshop?
- You get a 45 min long video workshop (fully edited), explaining what to do and how, step by step
- It can be done with limited supplies so you can start learning fun and interesting techniques straight away
- You don't need any drawing or painting experience to create similar results
- It will help you build your confidence as an artist
- You can do it on any surface (canvas, board, art journal, acrylic paper...)
- It's a great way to relax!
Recommended supplies to do this tutorial:
• Acrylic paint: light turquoise, light blue or mauve, pink, green, magenta, orange, yellow, light purple, white
• A sheet of acrylic paper the same size as your surface
Optional but recommended ;-)
• Gold acrylic paint
• Pébéo Iridescent acrylic paint: ‘Blue Green’ and ‘Red Blue’
So... what are you waiting for?
Start your journey as an artist today, with my help! See you in class :)
Don't forget to check out the "No Shenanigans'' HARD COPY BOOK and FULL VIDEO COURSE!