Flower Power! Mixed media painting workshop
Oh darling... This is going to be a blast! Washi tape, paint, pens...
This tutorial is part of the "No Shenanigans" mixed media tutorial book and full video course!
This video tutorial is suitable for you if you...
• are a beginner artist (no experience needed!) who wants clear instructions
• feel stuck creatively and would like to try a new style
• don’t want to, or can’t, buy a huge amount of art supplies
• think that painting is hard or you are not the creative type
• feel overwhelmed by the amount of information out there
• want to really learn how an artist creates her paintings, with genuine tutorials (no fluffy or distracting content)
What is this mixed media tutorial about?
Follow me on a new crazy adventure!
First stop will be at ‘Raid Your Washi Tape Stash’ to finally put those pretty rolls to good use...
Then we will stop at ‘Build a Funky Background’ but once there, we will throw our baggage away and go to an even more exciting destination!
Yes, I know how scary it can be to arrive at a point you feel comfortable with only to let it go, and move on!
But trust me, pushing yourself will make you a stronger artist... And it will make your art even better so, relax, and enjoy the ride!
Ready? Put your favourite music on, light up a scented candle and let’s have fun with paint!
I will show you how to create this style of ainting, from start to finish!
What's great about this mixed media workshop?
- You get a 3 hour and 10 min long video workshop (fully edited), explaining what to do and how, step by step
- It can be done with limited supplies so you can start learning fun and interesting techniques straight away
- You don't need any drawing or painting experience to create similar results
- It will help you build your confidence as an artist
- You can do it on any surface (canvas, board, art journal, acrylic paper...)
- It's a great way to relax!
Recommended supplies to do this tutorial:
• Washi tape: 5 (or more) x 30cm (12in) strips in various colours and designs
• Acrylic paint: yellow, lime green, white, magenta, orange, deep turquoise, Prussian blue, red, black, dark purple, light turquoise (or use YOUR favourite colours) + light purple
• Tim Holtz stencils: ‘Bubble’ and ‘Dot Fade’
• Gold marker pen 1.8-2.5mm
• Gel medium
So... what are you waiting for?
Start your journey as an artist today, with my help! See you in class :)
Check out the "No Shenanigans'' HARD COPY BOOK and FULL VIDEO E-COURSE!